UCD B.V. attaches much value to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we deal with personal data.
We will do everything to guarantee your privacy and will therefore carefully handle personal data. UCD B.V. keeps in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This entails that we will in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided; these purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- The processing of your personal data is limited to only those details that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need this for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, want to point them out to you and respect them.
- As UCD B.V. we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details at the bottom of this document.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CUSTOMERS OR SUPPLIERS
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by UCD B.V. for the following purpose (s):
- administrative purposes;
- communication about the order and/or invitations specifically concerning the working area of
- of UCD B.V.;
- executing or issuing an assignment.
Basis for this personal data is:
The assignment as accepted by you and the underlying agreement;
For the above purpose (s) UCD B.V. can ask the following personal data from you:
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
Your personal data will be stored by UCD B.V. for the above mentioned processing(s) during the term of the agreement and afterwards for a maximum of 7 years.
In addition, telephone conversations will be recorded for the correct execution of the agreement.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEES
Personal data of employees are processed by UCD B.V. for the following purpose(s):
Execution of the employment contract. Basis for these personal data is:
- The employment contract.
For the above mentioned purpose(s), UCD B.V. can ask the following personal data from you:
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Salary details
- Copy of ID
- BSN number
- Bank details
Your personal data will be stored by UCD B.V. for the above mentioned processing(s) for the period
During the period that you have a contract and then only in the financial administration for up to 7 years.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data you give us, we can provide to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
- For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment;
- passing on your orders to the supplier;
- communicating about the (potential) contract of assignment;
- Taking care of the (financial and salary) administration;
- Taking care of the tax return(s).
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we obviously make the necessary arrangements to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provided to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to hand over these data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
UCD B.V. keeps personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which they are provided or under the law is required.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data of you against unlawful processing, we have for example taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take knowledge of your data on behalf of UCD B.V. are bound to secrecy.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems.
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so.
- We make backups of personal data to be able to restore them in case of physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. If not otherwise prescribed by law you can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data you have provided us with transferred to you or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
Should we process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you for this purpose, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. We have a dispute settlement at UCD B.V. with regard to possible complaints, which settlement we will send you on request.
If you have any questions or remarks as a result of our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
2289 BN Rijswijk
Phone: 085-760 02 11 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org